Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unexpected Curve Ball

So as we know, life throws us curve balls....unexpectedly. How we handle these curve balls is what separates us one from another. For instance, today I received a phone call that could have literally turned my life upside down. I must admit, it almost did. But after I wiped away the tears and talked to God, I am now back at peace and content with the outcome of that conversation. No, it's totally not what I expected; however, it is not the end of the world. I am sharing this with you as a way of helping you realize the way you handle life's curve balls. Do you get upset when things don't go your way? Do you allow bad news to ruin your day? Do you scream and yell and after all of that, you're still in the same predicament? If so, I encourage you to step back- realize that being upset isn't going to change anything, so take a few moments- scream, cry, yell, etc...but then PRAY and leave it in God's hands... he handles things so much better than we can anyway! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment