Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wanting More

As I drove into work today- my mind began to race just as fast as my car and the other cars on the highway were. I began thinking about numerous things all at once. The gist of it all was that I realized that I wanted more out of life. Yes, I have a job and in this day and age- I am BLESSED and very grateful to have it; however, is it really enough? I have come to the realization that, living pay check to pay check is not how I imagine my life to be- no one does; however, the harsh reality is that if we don't want more, we will not achieve more.

I made up in my mind this morning as I was driving at about 70 MPH- that I will achieve more in life. I want more "natural" things; such as a bigger home, an even more expensive car, more jewelry- however, the most important things that I want from life are Spiritual. I want to be able to make a difference in this world. I want to help others achieve their dreams and all that they set out for. I want to brighten at least one persons day...every day. I simply want to be whom God has called me to be.... :o)

Remain encouraged everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment