It's been a few weeks since my last post. A lot has been going on. I am making decisions and waiting for answers, etc etc concerning a lot of things. There are things within me that I am discovering. Things that I never knew existed. Some are good and some are not so good. I'm learning that with every not so good thing that is within me- there is room for me to improve. I'm learning now how to deal with disappointment in the "professional" realm. To know you qualify for something and yet because you don't have the right "look" you get jipped is a hard pill to swallow and I am finding myself having to "swallow" this daily. Am I ok? Sure am! I know that Gos has bigger and better things in-store for me. The hard part is standing still while he works his plan.
I encourage you all; no matter what you are going through- to just stand still and know that God has everything in control...
No comments:
Post a Comment