Saturday, October 8, 2011

Been Awhile

It's been awhile since I last posted. A lot has changed and a lot is still changing. Well, I left Kohl's Corp to persue a job that is in my field. I absolutely love my job. It's challenging at times, but it has definitely opened my eyes up to a whole lot more! It has made me realize what my true calling is, and that is to work with children. I have a desire to work with those who are considered "at risk" in whom society has "written off". I feel it is up to me to provide them with structure and security and to let them know that someone does care and someone will be there for them.

I will be re~attending school in the Spring of 2012 to obtain my Masters in Counseling. It's been a long time coming, but I am here and ready! I will also strive to obtain my Ph. D or Psy.D before I turn 30, so that leaves me with less than four years to get all of this completed!

My relationship is stable and things are going good. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a proposal yet, buuuuut we will see what happens in the next year. Hopefully his eyes will be opened up completely and he'll see what a great catch I am! (Lol). A new addition to my family will be added next year as well, and I am very excited for it to happen. Fendi is doing well....although I was so ready to give her up two days ago! Lol. My relationship with God is still not where I want it to be, but it is getting stronger and I am still striving to be as close to Him as I possibly can. Once I realize and grasp the fact that I am not perfect and I will always make mistakes, the better off I will be. God truly does know my heart. (I so hate that saying)...but it's true.

I think I have covered a lot. I vow to try to stay on top of my blogs from here on out...*scouts honor* (smile). Until next time bloggers....Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment