Wow!! It has been a very long time since my last blog. Things have definitely changed and I plan to tell you all about it! One, I am going to be more consistent with blogging. I am in a new place in my life where writing may actually be therapeutic for me! I want to dedicate/design/revamp this blog to be more about God, having a relationship with Him, fashion, cooking, relationships, ESP marriage. I will be very transparent and my prayer is that you all are able to relate to me in one way or another. I want an open dialogue, where we share our points of views in a safe and respectful manner. I will not tolerate negativity of any kind!
Ok, so let's see. A lot has changed since my last blog. I am now.......MARRIED!!!!!!!! Who would have thought that I would be married????? LoL! I am with the love of my life. We have been married for 4 weeks now. Yes, we are still newlyweds and loving every moment! I graduated with my BA back in 2009, no kids yet. My relationship with Christ has grown and continues to grow. I am in a new field (my actual career field), though I am seriously considering transitioning to a new job. My stress is overwhelming and I have battled insomnia. It's been 7 weeks since the last time I have used a sleep aide, so it is safe to say that I have my insomnia under control now, and that's a true Blessing!
I am looking forward to reconnecting with old and connecting with new bloggers. Feel free to respond to any of my past blogs. TTYL! !
♡Nique♡
No comments:
Post a Comment